- Click on the Manage Resellers menu
- Click on the Add link and the following screen below appears
- Fill out the fields in the Required Fields form
- The following options are described below.
Development and Test Reseller
Enabling this will configure the Reseller to be used only for testing and any merchants created under it will not be able to run live transactions
This enables the Reseller to brand their gateway
Allow Sub Resellers
This allows Resellers to be created under Resellers that are created under this Reseller
Allow Hosted Pages
This enables the Hosted Page option to be selected under the Edit Merchant screen
This enables the Shopping Cart Emulator option to be selected under the Edit Merchant screen
Allow Merchant Level Billing
This allows the reseller to generate a price plans and invoices for merchants under the Reseller
Allow Token Sharing
This allows any merchants under the reseller to share tokens for stored payment methods
- Click the Optional tab for entering more reseller information
- When filling out the Optional form, notice the User Security Level box should normally be kept as 4. This is to allow the merchant’s primary user a full access over his/her own information.
- Without filling the User Name field in the Optional section, you will be assigned a server-generated user name instead.
- Click the Price Plan tab to define a Reseller defined price plan
- Click Create Reseller (The Reset button allows you to clear the information you have entered) and a screen similar to the example below will appear
The Reseller Info screen gives you a quick overview on the reseller account you just created.