For certain processors, such as Concord EFS, registers are required for Debit transactions. Therefore, if you have a debit payment method, you may have to further set up register(s) in the Merchant Profile screen. Each register must be unique. Typical register numbers are 1, 2, 3, etc.
- In the above figure, all fields are required. Fill out the fields accordingly
- Click the Add Register button and the newly created register will appear in the Registers window (example below)
- If you want to edit an existing register, go the next step. Otherwise, skip this step and go to the next section
- To delete this register, click Delete. To edit this register, click Edit and the following screen will appear
- To edit the fields, just click on the field and edit accordingly
- To cancel what you have edited, click Cancel. To save what you edited, click Update