The steps below continue setting up a processor for credit cards and other transaction types. Similar steps apply to other processor setups.
Note: The gateway automatically closes your batch before activating any changes made to the processor set up.
- Under a merchant, click the Processors tab (Note: if the Test/Development Merchant option is enabled under the merchant set up, the Load Test Profile option will appear)
- Click Add Profile (or Load Test Profile if this is a test merchant)
- Select a payment processor by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting your processor \
- The Payment Methods tab will appear. Select the appropriate payment methods by clicking on the box next to the method type
- Click Set Up Merchant Info button
- Enter the appropriate information in the text fields.
- Click Save Information
- Once the processor information is saved, click Make Active to activate the processor set up
- Confirm the processor activation by clicking OK