The Group function enables you to choose which users have access to which merchants. When a merchant user is created under a merchant, no other merchants are associated with this new user, except for the merchant the user is created under. In order to enable this user to access other merchants (this would be desired under certain business circumstances), the Group function comes into place. The function allows the association between one user and multiple merchants. Therefore, when a user logs in, he/she will be able to choose the desired merchant and have access to all the functions the merchant would normally use. Use the following instructions for assistance on how to associate a merchant to a user.
Note: Merchant-Primary users should not be grouped as this will cause issues with settlement and recurring billing.
- Click on the Manage Merchant menu
- Click on the Group link and the following screen will open
- Select a user whom you want to associate more merchant with by selecting a user from the drop-down list
- Notice the merchant listed under the user reflects the primary merchant of the selected user
- Notice the right side box lists all merchants associated with the user other than the primary merchant
- \To associate a merchant with selected user, click on that particular merchant
- Click on the left single arrow button to associate the selected merchant with the selected user
- Clicking the double error will associate all available merchants to the user
- Notice the merchant selected will pop into the left side box
- Repeat the previous steps until you are done with the user-merchants association
- Click on the Save button to save the settings