The Transaction Reports feature summarizes the transactions that have been processed by merchants, who can also be associated with their reseller, within a certain date range.
- Click on Transaction Reports
- If you want to view transactions within a certain date range, choose a pre-defined date range from the Date Range drop-down list
- Or, modify the Start Date field and the End Date fields
- Or, use the “<<, <, >, or >>” links in the month bar to switch the month, and click on any date link in the calendar for a particular date
- If you would like to view the transactions processed by the merchants under a particular reseller, select that reseller from the Reseller drop-down list
- Determine the Report Type by selecting either Detail (for a detail of the transactions) or Charts (for breakup of transactions in to charts). Check the Only Dial Transactions box to view limited transactions
- Click on the Submit button to view the transaction summary (The Reset button allows you to set all the information to its default values). Below is a sample screen displaying the summary for each merchant.