The Find/Edit function lets you manage the user account, such as, search a user account, modify the previously entered user information, delete an existing user, activate or inactivate a user account, etc.
- Click on the Manage Users menu.
- Click on the Find/Edit link and the following screen will appear.
- If you know the value (full or partial) of the user that you are searching for, enter the value in the appropriate column header to narrow the search.
- Fill out other fields that you know in order to narrow down the selection. Notice without entering any information, the filters form will return all user accounts. To narrow the returned list of records, continue to enter more search criteria.
- To view the user details, delete the user from the system, reset the password, or email the user, simply click on the Username. The following screen will appear.
The following describes the function of each link in the above figure.
Click this link to send the user an email. Your default mail application will appear, enabling you to send the email.
Click this link to reset the user password. The payment server will automatically generate a new user password.
Click this link to email the user their password.
Log In as this User
Click this link to log in as this user.
Click this link to delete this user.
You cannot delete a primary user. A primary user is created when a merchant is first generated.
Make User Active or Inactive
Click this link to make this user inactive or active.
- To edit the user details, click on the icon or the Edit User link and the following screen will appear:
- Edit the fields as necessary; click Save User to save the changes.