The Manage Users section is used to add, find, edit, or delete user accounts.
Adding a new user:
- Click on the Manage Users menu
- Click on the Add User link to add a new user and the following screen will appear
- Without your specifying a user name in the User Name field, the gateway will generate a user name for you
- The Security Level box should be defined correctly to give the user access to only what the user needs to complete his/her task (Also, see Setting Security)
- Enter the new user’s information into the User Information form
- Checking the ‘API User’ option will only enable this user to communicate with the gateway via API. API users will not be able to login to the gateway directly.
- The ‘Limit IP’ option enables you to restrict access for this user to a single IP Address
- The ‘Limit Country’ option enables you to restrict access for this user to a certain country
- Click on the Save User button to save the user