The Billing Report link enables you to view all the approved transactions in line with their corresponding contracts. In the report, transactions processed automatically through recurring billing will be listed. Other transactions made under Recurring Billing will not appear, including charging on either a payment item when it’s newly created, or a payment item inside the Payment Info section. You can locate those transactions through Find Transactions instead.
- Click on the Recurring Billing menu
- Click on the Billing Report link and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below
- This displays the billing history for all contracts. You can search for transactions by entering any information in the column headers
- To view the contract for a particular transaction, click on the Contract ID link
- To view the details of a transaction, click on the transaction’s Ref # link