Current Batch consists of two parts, transaction summary and transaction details, which are grouped by the payment method. The summary provides an overview of transactions in the current batch. The transaction details enable you to further explore and perform more tasks on each transaction.
The current batch summary lists transactions by payment types, the total number and amount of both deposit and return transactions, and the net amount and quantity of all transactions.
- Click on the Current Batch menu
- Click on the Summary link and a list will appear similar to the example shown below
- To view the credit card details, click on the Credit link. To view the debit card details, click on the Debit link. To view the EBT details, click on the EBT link and a list will appear similar to the example shown below
- Click on the transaction’s Ref # link to further display the detail of the transaction
- Notice if you see to the left of the link, it means a receipt with signatures is captured for this transaction. To view the receipt, click on the Ref # and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below