Batches contain transactions that are already settled. Similar to CurrentBatch, the batches are grouped by payment types: Credit, Debit, and EBT.
- Click on the Batches menu
- To view the credit card details, click on the Credit link. To view the debit card details, click on the Debit link. To view the EBT details, click on the EBT link. To view all batches on the same screen, click the CC/DBT/EBT link and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below
- For date selection, refer to an identical figure in Transaction Summary
- The available Batch States are Closed, Suspended, Submitted, and All. Definitions are described below
- Closed – All batches that settled successfully
- Suspended – All batches that were submitted for settlement, but did not settle successfully
- Submitted – All batches that have been submitted but have neither settled or failed (this applies to ACH batches only as credit/debit batches will either settle or fail instantly)
- All – All batches
- Click Submit and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below
- To view the batch summary, click on the Summary link and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below
Note: The summary displays the batch’s total number and amount of both deposit and return transactions, grouped by payment types.
- To view the batch details, click on the Detail link and a screen will appear similar to the example shown below
Note: The above figure is identical to the one in Find Credit/Debit/EBT/Gift Transaction in Chapter 4, in which it is described in detail.
- Click on the transaction’s Ref # link to view further details of the transaction (shown below)
Note: You can perform three more tasks on this individual credit card transaction: Void, Repeat Sale, and Email Receipt (This option is only available for merchants who have it selected. To enable this option, contact your Reseller). Because this transaction is already settled, you cannot do void, but refund.