Add Credit Card to Card Safe for a Customer in DC Gateway
• Merchant must add a customer to DC Gateway before storing a payment method (for that customer) in Card Safe.
• Merchant must store a customer’s Credit Card in Card Safe before adding a Recurring Payment Agreement to DC Gateway.
• The ManageCreditCardInfo ADD operation returns a CCInfoKey element, which may be used as the PaymentInfoKey for a Recurring Payment Agreement.
• Invoke the InfoCustomer operation to retrieve CreditCardInfo from the collection of Payment Methods, which have been saved for a Customer in DC Gateway.
• There is no limit to the number of Payment Methods, which may be stored for a Customer in DC Gateway.
• Direct Connect provides credit card numbers for use during development and testing.
|Username||string||25||Yes||User name assigned in DC Gateway. The account must be granted a sufficient level of security access in order to invoke the operation.|
|Password||string||20||Yes||Password for the user name assigned in DC Gateway.|
|TransType||string||Yes||ADD a Credit Card to Card Safe|
|Vendor||string||10||Yes||Unique identifier for a merchant in DC Gateway|
|CustomerKey||string||10||No||Unique identifier for existing customer (in DC Gateway)|
|CardInfoKey||string||0||No||Unique Identifier assigned to a Credit Card Account (by DC Gateway)|
|CcAccountNum||string||19||Yes||The Primary Acccount Number (PAN) uniquely identifies the issuer and credit cardholder account.|
|CcExpDate||string||4||No||Credit card date of expiration (MMYY).|
|CcNameOnCard||string||25||No||Name of cardholder (as it appears on card.)|
|CcStreet||string||25||No||House number and street of cardholder’s billing address.|
|CcZip||string||10||No||ZIP Code of cardholder’s billing address.|
|ExtData||string||Var…||No||There are currently no Extended Data parameters for the ManageCreditCardInfo operation.|