Add Signature to a transaction processed with DC Gateway
• The ProcessSignature operation is a function of DC Gateway supported for all processors.
• Merchant must successfully make a sale before invoking a ProcessSignature operation.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a corresponding operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessSignature operation.
• Include the value of AuthCode in the response received from a corresponding operation as the AuthCode parameter to ProcessSignature operation.
• Take following steps to process and upload image of captured signature to DC Gateway in Receipt1 SignatureType: verify or convert signature image into Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) file; compress file using Lempel-Ziv-Welch (LZW) algorithm (if TIFF file is not already LZW-compressed); translate compressed image from binary data into text string format using Base64-encoding; set value of SignatureData parameter to Base64-encoded text string (representing signature image); invoke ProcessSignature operation.
• SignatureData in Signature4 format consists of a text string of comma-separated vector coordinates, delimited by caret (^), as follows: x1,y1^x2,y2^ … xN,yN^ (and where 0,65535 signals that a pointer, such as stylus or finger, was lifted from capture pad.)
|UserName||string||25||Yes||User name assigned in DC Gateway. The account must be granted a sufficient level of security access in order to invoke the operation.|
|Password||string||20||Yes||Password for the user name assigned in DC Gateway.|
|SignatureType||string||No||The format in which SignatureData is stored:Signature1 – Lipman credit, Signature2 – Lipman check, Signature4 – signature provided in a vector string, Receipt1 – Base64-encoded text
string (representing signature image)
|SignatureData||string||Var…||No||The signature of a cardholder or check owner presented as Base64-encoded text string or list of vectors.|
|PNRef||string||10||Yes||Unique identifier of a transaction, assigned by DC Gateway.|
|Result||string||10||No||Result from response of corresponding Transaction Processing operation: approved (1) or declined (0)|
|AuthCode||string||20||No||Alphanumeric authorization code (from Issuing Bank) used during settlement or an error message (from Payment Processor)|
|ExtData||Extended Data||No||Structure for extended data provided to/from Transaction Processing Web Service|