Settle all EBT Card transactions in current batch
• The ProcessEBTCard operation is supported by the following processors: Concord EFS Network, Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• The ProcessEBTCard operation is supported by First Data Rapid Connect processor for Special Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) transaction types
• The ProcessEBT – Capture and CaptureAll operations are supported by the following processors operating on terminal settlement platforms: Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• DC Gateway rejects ProcessEBTCard operations unless Personal identification Number (PIN) encrypted when a value is provided for Pin parameter
• Merchants selling through both telephone (i.e. automated Voice Response Unit) and also internet must use the RegisterNum Extended Data element to specify channel for each sale (made by telephone or internet.)
• The Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) of the US Department of Agriculture grants license (and issues FNS Number) for Merchant to participate in Special Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and accept payment with EBT Card
• Merchant must successfully make a sale with EBT Card before invoking a ProcessEBTCard Capture operation.