Settle a single Debit Card transaction in current batch
• The ProcessDebitCard operation is supported by the following processors: Concord EFS Network, Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• The ProcessDebit – Capture and CaptureAll operations are supported by the following processors operating on terminal settlement platforms: First Data North, First Data Omaha, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• Merchant must successfully make a sale before invoking a ProcessDebitCard Capture operation.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a ProcessDebitCard – Sale operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessDebit Card – Capture operation.