Reverse payment made by Credit Card as Sale or Repeat Sale
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• A value for MagData is required for DC Gateway to process payment with credit card presented by consumer and obtained with swipe or proximity (Near Field Communication) card reader at the point of sale/service.
• Proximity (NFC) card readers are supported by the following processors: First Data North, First Data Rapid Connect, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• EMV payment technology is supported by First Data Rapid Connect processor
• The ProcessCredit – Reversal (Full) operation is supported for Visa and MasterCard transactions by the following processors: Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data North, First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Heartland Payment Systems, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• The ProcessCredit – Reversal (Partial) operation is supported by the following processors: First Data Rapid Connect, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• A value for the CVPresence extended data element is required with ProcessCreditCard operations for the following processors: First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect
• The name and address of secondary Merchants (which share a single Merchant Account) are supported for First Data Rapid Connect processor with the following extended data elements: AltMerchName, AltMerchAddr, AltMerchCity, AltMerchState, AltMerchZip.
• Merchant must successfully make a sale before invoking a ProcessCreditCard Reversal operation.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a ProcessCreditCard – Sale or RepeatSale operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessCredit Card – Reversal operation.