Refund purchase made using Credit Card
• The ProcessCreditCard operation is supported by the following processors: Concord EFS Network, Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Heartland Payment Systems, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• A value for MagData is required for DC Gateway to process payment with credit card presented by consumer and obtained with swipe or proximity (Near Field Communication) card reader at the point of sale/service.
• Proximity (NFC) card readers are supported by the following processors: First Data North, First Data Rapid Connect, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• EMV payment technology is supported by First Data Rapid Connect processor
• A value for the CVPresence extended data element is required with ProcessCreditCard operations for the following processors: First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect
• Utility Bill Payments are supported (through the BillPayment extended data element) by the following processors: First Data North, Global Payments, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• The name and address of secondary Merchants (which share a single Merchant Account) are supported for First Data Rapid Connect processor with the following extended data elements: AltMerchName, AltMerchAddr, AltMerchCity, AltMerchState, AltMerchZip.
• Merchant must successfully make a sale before invoking a ProcessCreditCard Return operation.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a ProcessCreditCard – Sale or RepeatSale operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessCredit Card – Return operation.