Post a previously authorized payment using Credit Card into the current batch of transactions.
• The ProcessCreditCard operation is supported by the following processors: Concord EFS Network, Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Heartland Payment Systems, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• Concord EFS Network processor refuses duplicate transactions (ignores instruction received from DC Gateway as value of ForceDuplicate extended data element)
• The name and address of secondary Merchants (which share a single Merchant Account) are supported for First Data Rapid Connect processor with the following extended data elements: AltMerchName, AltMerchAddr, AltMerchCity, AltMerchState, AltMerchZip.
• Level III – Line Item detail provided with ProcessCreditCard – Auth operation will be preserved during ProcessCreditCard – Force operation
• Merchant must authorize a payment before posting that transaction into the current batch.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a ProcessCreditCard – Auth operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessCredit Card – Force operation.