Settle a single Credit Card transaction in current batch
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• The ProcessCredit – Capture and CaptureAll operations are supported by the following processors operating on terminal settlement platforms: First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, Heartland Payment Systems, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• The name and address of secondary Merchants (which share a single Merchant Account) are supported for First Data Rapid Connect processor with the following extended data elements: AltMerchName, AltMerchAddr, AltMerchCity, AltMerchState, AltMerchZip.
• Level III – Line Item detail provided with ProcessCreditCard – Auth operation will be preserved during ProcessCreditCard – Capture operation
• Merchant must successfully make a sale or force an authorization before invoking a ProcessCreditCard – Capture operation.
• Include the value of PNRef in the response received from a ProcessCreditCard – Sale, RepeatSale or Auth operation as the PNRef parameter to ProcessCredit Card – Capture operation.