Authorize a sale amount using Credit Card
• The ProcessCreditCard operation is supported by the following processors: Concord EFS Network, Elavon (NOVA Information System), First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect, Global Payments, Heartland Payment Systems, Paymentech – Tampa, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital), Vantiv
• DC Gateway removes XML predefined entities from user-supplied values. Enclose values in CDATA section or substitute replacement values for special characters: double quotation mark – ", ampersand – &, apostrophe – ', less-than sign – <, greater-than sign – >.
• A value for MagData is required for DC Gateway to process payment with credit card presented by consumer and obtained with swipe or proximity (Near Field Communication) card reader at the point of sale/service.
• Proximity (NFC) card readers are supported by the following processors: First Data North, First Data Rapid Connect, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• EMV payment technology is supported by First Data Rapid Connect processor
• The ProcessCredit – Auth (Partial) operation is supported for Visa and MasterCard transactions by the following processors: First Data Rapid Connect, TSYS Host, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• A value for the CVPresence extended data element is required with ProcessCreditCard operations for the following processors: First Data Nashville, First Data North, First Data Omaha, First Data Rapid Connect
• Utility Bill Payments are supported (through the BillPayment extended data element) by the following processors: First Data North, Global Payments, TSYS Terminal (Vital)
• Special processing for medical expenses supported for Visa transactions by First Data North processor using the following extended data elements: IIAS_Indicator, Partial_Indicator, QHP_Amount, RX_Amount, Vision_Amount, Dental_Amount, Clinical_Amount.
• Level III – Line Item detail provided with ProcessCreditCard – Auth operation will be preserved during ProcessCreditCard – Force and Capture operations
• Concord EFS Network processor refuses duplicate transactions (ignores instruction received from DC Gateway as value of ForceDuplicate extended data element)
• Inspect value (for “Partial Approval” or “Approval”) of Message element in Response message received from ProcessCreditCard – Auth operation when Merchant Account is configured to support Partial Authorization.
• The name and address of secondary Merchants (which share a single Merchant Account) are supported for First Data Rapid Connect processor with the following extended data elements: AltMerchName, AltMerchAddr, AltMerchCity, AltMerchState, AltMerchZip.