Add Credit Card to Card Safe for a Customer in DC Gateway
• Merchant must add a customer to DC Gateway before storing a payment method (for that customer) in Card Safe.
• Merchant must store a customer’s Credit Card in Card Safe before adding a Recurring Payment Agreement to DC Gateway.
• The StoreCard operation returns a CardSafeToken element, which may be used as the PaymentInfoKey for a Recurring Payment Agreement.
• Invoke the InfoCustomer operation to retrieve stored credit card from the collection of Payment Methods, which have been saved for a Customer in DC Gateway.
• There is no limit to the number of Payment Methods, which may be stored for a Customer in DC Gateway.
• Direct Connect provides credit card numbers for use during development and testing.
|UserName||string||25||Yes||User name assigned in DC Gateway. The account must be granted a sufficient level of security access in order to invoke the operation.|
|Password||string||20||Yes||Password for the user name assigned in DC Gateway.|
|TokenMode||string||Yes||Type of Token to return: a numeric CCInfoKey (DEFAULT) or a randomly generated number in the format of the payment type (CARDFORMAT)|
|CardNum||string||19||Yes||Primary Acccount Number (PAN) that uniquely identifies issuer and credit cardholder account.|
|ExpDate||string||4||Yes||Expiration Date of credit card account|
|CustomerKey||string||10||Yes||Unique identifier for Customer (returned from ManageCustomer operation)|
|NameOnCard||string||25||No||Cardholder’s name as it appears on the card.|
|Street||string||25||No||House number and Street name of a cardholder’s billing address|
|Zip||string||10||No||ZIP or Postal Code of cardholder’s billing address|
|ExtData||Extended Data||Var…||No||There are no Extended Data parameters for the StoreCard operation|